Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday, bleh!

What I ate today:
  1. Breakfast, 478 calories. I had a Braeburn apple, part of it made into a little apple and cheese wrap and about a tablespoon and a half of peanut butter. I should've cut out the PB, but it helps me feel full (despite it being kind of high in calorie. :/). I also put Chia seeds into the wrap, which adds 60 calories.
  2. Buncha Crunch, 540 calories. Eesh. I didn't even want to list the calories out. We went to a movie, I had Buncha Crunch which clearly I thought was slightly lower in calorie than that. 
  3. Leftover Thanksgiving turkey, 210 calories.
  4. Belly Buster Smoothie, 246 calories. It's much better with peanut butter; gives it more flavor than when I put Flaxseed oil in. 
Total: 1,483 calories

Nutritional Goals
Met: Calories, protein, carbs, sodium
Not met: Fat (over), fiber (under)

What I did today:
  • Day 1 of SparkPeople's 28-day Bootcamp Workout, 117 calories burned, 10 minutes
  • Lower body strength workout (via SparkPeople), 42 calories burned, 15 minutes
  • Day 1 video a second time, 117 calories burned, 10 minutes
  • Qi Gong Routine, 30 calories burned, 15 minutes. I wanted to do Yoga Fusion, but there's no way that's a beginning yoga routine (though it says it is). It was way too complicated. So I switched it up after I started watching it.
Total: 316 calories burned, 50 minutes of exercise

Calories consumed: 1,164 

No comments:

Post a Comment