Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

What I ate yesterday:
  1. Gluten-free cinnamon sugar donut, 180 calories.
  2. Belly Buster smoothie, 410 calories. (I put 2 tablespoons of Chia Seeds in there.)
  3. 1/4 of a dark chocolate bar, 105 calories.
  4. Dinner @ parents, no idea! But it was healthy. Chicken, corn, and a tiny piece of lemon poppyseed bread.
  5. Apple with a tiny bit of peanut butter, 150 calories.

What I ate today:
  1. Banana, 109 calories.
  2. Thanksgiving foods, no idea! But I didn't splurge. I didn't cheat myself out of any Thanksgiving food, either. I had mashed potatoes. I had apple pie. But I didn't put mounds of it on my plate. Plus, if you count the calories I burned doing strength, I only ate like 37 calories.

What I did today:
  • Upper body strength training, 20 minutes. I confess, I was going to do Jillian Michaels' DVD for 40 minutes and burn 200 more calories than I burned this morning. But ultimately, I needed more rest. Thanks to the SparkPeople Workout Generator, I found a 20 minute, 4 move upper body strength workout I could do with my dumbbells called the Arm-Toning Wedding Dress Workout. They named it that, not me. 

I will edit this post if I do more strength training tonight once I get home. I'd like to, to burn more calories since I have to burn 594 more calories by Saturday if I want to make my 1,000 calories burned per week goal. That's 319 calories aside from the Six Week Six Pack I'm scheduled to do on Saturday. I would like to burn 100 more calories tonight somehow.



No comments:

Post a Comment