Saturday, November 17, 2012

Too much going on.

What I ate today:

  1. Breakfast Smoothie, 480 calories. This smoothie is so damn delicious. Like, I don't mind making one of these every morning. I will probably throw chia seeds in there once I buy them today. The more I read about them the more amazing they seem.
  2. Popcorn, 240 calories
  3. Weight Loss Smoothie, 300 calories. I went to a store called Health Hut and got Chia Seeds, which was one of the ingredients in this smoothie. You can only find them in health food stores. They don't have a flavor but they're super nutritious. This smoothie isn't AS good as the breakfast one, but it's not too bad. It calls for Chia seeds, half of a banana, a scoop of protein powder, a cup of frozen berries, and milk. 
  4. York Pieces, 200 calories. I grab a few here and there, which by the end of the day equal a serving.

Total: 1,265 calories (I added 45 calories for the other half of the banana from my Weight Loss smoothie)

I weighed myself this morning. Didn't like the number. But I'm also on my period, which I know causes me to gain several pounds unfairly. I do need to incorporate working out into my routine to really drop the pounds, but I'm trying to work on decluttering my life first.


I also decided once I run out of ingredients for the smoothies I shopped for the other day, I'm going to do the Dr. Oz 3 Day Detox Cleanse. My mom told me about it, and I think it would be a good thing to do right after Thanksgiving (because I won't be having smoothies on Thanksgiving). 

For the first time in awhile, I had an anxiety attack as I tried to go to sleep about my dad. I guess it was because we were talking about my brother having one when he got back up to school. I started remembering the images that cause me to have anxiety attacks: seeing him scared before he was wheeled into the OR, seeing him all hooked up in ICU after the surgery, etc. He is a living miracle and I am overwhelmed with gratitude for God giving my dad a second life. But I still get anxiety thinking about Hell Week. Despite it all being over.

Albums I listened to today:

    

In case the images are broken:
  1. Justin Bieber - Believe
  2. Mumford & Sons - Babel
  3. Stevie Wonder - Number Ones
  4. Muse - The 2nd Law

No comments:

Post a Comment