Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thank you, Canada!

What I ate today:
  1. Breakfast smoothie (with mango), 561 calories.
  2. Tuna and cheese wrap, 369 calories. I made this up because I wanted to eat something natural yet high in protein (aka not just a scoop of protein powder in some milk). I used Laughing Cow cheese, an 80 calorie tortilla, and 5 ounces of tuna. I put a tablespoon of Chia seeds on top of the tuna as well. It wasn't bad; I'll make another wrap with the other can of tuna I had in the pantry eventually. I'm not a huge tuna fan though.
  3. Sleep Inducer Smoothie, 284 calories.
  4. York Pieces, 170 calories. I need to stop eating these. I didn't splurge or anything, but I could eat a lot of things for 170 calories that have nutritional value. 
Total: 1,353 calories


Nutrition Goals:
Met: Calories, Fat, Carbs, Protein, Sodium, Fiber (which I have NEVER done before, by the way)
Not met: Water (-5 cups)
Nutritional Ranges c/o SparkPeople


Exercise I did today:
Focus: Outer thighs
Exercises: Saddlebag Buster, The Small Dog, Weight Pass-Around, Unbalanced Chair
Time: 5 and a half minutes (10 reps a piece for each)

Focus: Lower back
Exercises: Leg Raise, Superwoman, Diagonal Extensions
Time: 3 and a half minutes 

This is my new favorite website in the world. It's a Canadian fitness site. I am going to use it every day and focus on a different body part each day. I still wish I had a gym membership, but this plus running on decent weather days will have to do. The way the exercise finder works is you click a body part you want to work on, and it gives you pages of simple exercises to do!


Albums I listened to today:

  1. OneDirection - Take Me Home (Yearbook Edition)
  2. Stevie Wonder - Number 1's
  3. Justin Bieber - Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment