Monday, November 19, 2012

Feeling so blah today!! :(

What I ate today:

  1. Breakfast smoothie (with strawberries), 476 calories.
  2. Bowl of popcorn, 140 calories.
  3. Organic Chocolate Mint Honey patties, 110 calories. I have a sweet tooth, and if I can satisfy it with healthier, more natural chocolate, then so be it. Picked one of these up at the health food store near me. I also picked up organic peanut butter cups and a dark chocolate bar ... will be reporting back once I try those/fit them into my day.
  4. Peanut butter wraps, 476 calories. This is my own concoction because I LOVE peanut butter. Don't ask. I read about it in the book "The Descendents" (a character in the book loved them) so I gave them a try and I'm sort of hooked.

Total: 1,308 calories

Nutritional Goals:
Met: Calories, fat, carbs, fiber, sodium
Not met: Protein and water

No comments:

Post a Comment