Monday, November 26, 2012

Forgot to publish this yesterday. Oopsie.

What I ate yesterday:

  1. Apple and peanut butter wrap, 348 calories. Any time I can incorporate peanut butter into my day, I do.
  2. Belly Buster smoothie with peanut butter and Chia seeds, 366 calories.
  3. Dinner at Panera: half of a Fuji Apple Chicken salad, half of a Tuna sandwich on Honey Wheat, and a French Baguette, 670 calories. I love that Panera puts calorie amounts on their menu... and I love that they have healthy salad and sandwich choices I actually like. I would get that meal again, but eliminate 150-180 calories next time by giving my baguette to someone else.

Total: 1,384 calories eaten.

What I ate today:

  1. Breakfast smoothie (with strawberries) plus Chia seeds, 596 calories. Almost half of my calories were consumed for breakfast, but I went a solid 5 hours before I even thought about food. And it would have been longer if I had been active... but today I felt crummy so I mostly laid around.
  2. Tuna and cheese wrap, 232 calories.
  3. Belly buster smoothie (with peanut butter) plus Chia seeds, 276 calories. I'm beginning to like this smoothie, which is good, because I know Greek Yogurt is really good for me, I just can't stand it by itself or even with fruit. But blended in with the other ingredients in this smoothie seems to make it work for me.
  4. SlimFast Meal Bar, 200 calories.

Total: 1,304 calories eaten.


Nutritional Goals
Met (today): Fiber, sodium, fat, carbs, calories, and protein!
Not met (today): Water (I have to get better at drinking more water)


What I did today:

  • Day 2 Bootcamp video: Lower Body Blast, 10 minutes, 38 calories burned.
  • Day 3 Bootcamp video: Arm Shaper, 7 minutes, 25 calories burned. I didn't do anything yesterday, so I had to do both days 2 and 3 today, but it wasn't so bad considering they focused on different areas of the body.
  • Qi Gong Routine, 15 minutes, 30 calories burned.

Total: 93 calories burned, 32 minutes of exercise.


1,211 calories consumed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment