Friday, November 16, 2012

Intro.

After many attempts to figure out what email address I used for my WordPress blog (and I only use three emails, none of which worked) I decided I needed to make a brand new blog. So I came back to my old stomping grounds. And named this blog something in which I can post anything - not just health stuff - in it.

The username "happy dem" means this. I am a Democrat. However, I'm a peaceful and happy one. I'm an open-minded one. I accept that my ways aren't the only way, that there are multiple angles to everything and several solutions to every proposed problem. I see the majority of things in a liberal light, but I acknowledge to validity of other people's opinions.

I will mainly post fitness and nutrition things in this blog for now. But it will evolve over time, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment